Data Protection and your Privacy
Hestercombe care about your personal data and Privacy. Below is a summary of what we do with any personal data we might hold about you and how we protect your privacy.
- The Personal data we may hold includes your name, postal address, telephone number(s) and email address.
- If you have completed a Direct Debit mandate we will hold your bank details in order to operate the Direct Debit.
- We only hold the minimum required to interact with you in the way you have chosen.
- We only hold this data for as long as we need to in order to interact with you, for as long as you say we can, or for as long as the law requires us to, whichever is the greater.
- This data is held securely and only accessible to authorised persons.
- We will use this data to send you the information you have requested or to carry out a transaction with you.
- We do NOT pass on your data to third parties unless required to do so by law, or to fulfil a request from you.
- You can view our full Data Protection Policy here: https://www.hestercombe.com/dataprotection-policy/
- If you use our website you will be subject to:
- You have the right to know what personal data we hold. If you wish to know this, please contact us saying you wish to submit a “Subject Access Request”. You may contact us at email@example.com or by telephone on 01823 413923