- This event has passed.
Sat, 8th Dec, 2018 to Mon, 24th Dec, 2018
Meet Father Christmas in his secret folly
Father Christmas is taking time out of his busy Christmas schedule to take up residence at Hestercombe!
Visit Hestercombe this Christmas to enjoy a magical Father Christmas experience where every child can meet Santa and receive their own special toy.
When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by one of our friendly Hestercombe elves, then you’ll wander through the wintertime gardens to meet Father Christmas. In his little house, the log fire will be roaring, lights will be twinkling on the Christmas tree and sacks of presents will be waiting.
A visit to Father Christmas is extra special in the dark as you can wander along the illuminated pathway to his garden hideout.
Get Your Skates On!
Meeting Father Christmas is just one part of an exciting festive day out at Hestercombe.
Dates and times
- Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th December, from 10.10am
- Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th December, from 10.10am
- Friday 21st December, from 4.20pm
- Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd December, from 10.10am
- Monday 24th December, from 10.10am
£9 per child (includes all-day admission to Hestercombe).
Father Christmas can see a maximum of three children in each slot – please book one session for up to three children. If there are more than three children in your group, give us a call on 01823 413923 and we’ll book a double slot for you.
Children must be accompanied by an adult – half price garden admission applies for each accompanying adult (Hestercombe members go in free).
Booking is essential for Father Christmas: please book via the ‘Book Now’ button above, or call our Visitor Reception on 01823 413923.
Things to know
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your time slot to allow plenty of time to be greeted by the elves and wander through the gardens to Father Christmas’ house.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults will be eligible for half price entry into the gardens (Hestercombe members go free).
- When you book online, you will receive a confirmation email. You will need to show your email (including the booking reference) at the Visitor Reception.
- View our event cancellation and refund policy here.