11th December 2020
Festive Piano Suppers *FULLY BOOKED - 11th December 2020
*Please note, if you are attending the Piano Suppers at Hestercombe, you must ensure that you:
- arrive at your allocated time slot in order to be seated safely
- wear a face covering until you have been seated – unless you can prove that you are medically exempt from wearing one, anybody who refuses to wear a covering will not be allowed to enter the Bampfylde Hall
- adhere to the recent Government guidelines for Tier 2 (which includes Taunton), including not mixing households in your booking. If you need to cancel your booking, please call us on 01823 413923, or email email@example.com
- If you do not inform us that you wish to cancel your booking as per our Terms & Conditions, then you will forego your deposit
About Piano Suppers at Hestercombe
Hestercombe’s historic Bampfylde Hall will be open for special sumptuous evening suppers on selected dates in December.
Complete with live festive music from internationally-renowned pianist Kylie Borg and a delicious Christmas menu from our Head Chef Mathew Taylor, this is the perfect way to get into the festive mood – and a fabulous pre-Christmas treat for friends and loved ones!
Festive Piano Suppers take place on:
Friday 11th December 2020 – FULLY BOOKED
Friday 18th December 2020 – FULLY BOOKED
Find out what’s on the Piano Supper Christmas food menu.
Two courses £32.50, three courses £37.50, both with a glass of prosecco on arrival. A £10 deposit per person will be payable upon reservation.
There is a maximum group size of 6 people. Please note that you must adhere to the latest Government guidelines regarding mixing of households in your group.
Good to know
- The tickets act as your reservation and deposit, with the remainder of your bill payable on the night of the event.
- You must arrive at the Bampfylde Hall at your allocated timeslot.
- If you have any dietary requirements, please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your booking reference details and these will be catered for.
- If there is not enough availability for your party (for instance you have a group of 4 but there are only 2 tickets left for a particular time), please contact us at email@example.com with your query and include your email address and telephone number; or phone us from Wednesday to Sunday on 01823 413923.
- Please see our terms and conditions for further information on cancellations.