To visit the Gardens, Gallery and House, you no longer need to pre-book a timed admission slot online (simply purchase gardens admission on arrival). Summer Late openings take place every Wednesday evening.
The forecast for Bee-autiful Friday (Fun Friday #2!) isn't fantastic but don't worry! We've got lots of indoor areas available for games and activities. Plus it looks like the rain will hold off until the afternoon - so make it a morning visit!
If it does take a turn here's a list of where the activities will be held:
- Meet the Hestercombe bee-keeper - in the Barn
- Honey tasting & observation hive - in the Barn
- Arts & Crafts - in the Orangery
- Make a seed bomb - under the Hestercombe gazebo
- Giant games & teeny games! - still on the lawn
- Colouring in the cafe (as well as delicious cakes and hot drinks!)
Plus there will be catering on the Orangery Lawn too...including some sizzling hot dogs to keep you going!