As an independent charity (1060000) Hestercombe relies on the generous support of individuals and other charitable organisations to continue with our award-winning restoration, maintenance and development of these historic gardens and buildings.
There are a number of ways that you can contribute towards this valuable work from purchasing an annual membership through to contributing to our popular ‘Buy a Brick’ campaign. Follow the links below to find out how you can help to support and safeguard the future of Hestercombe for generations to come.
The most rewarding and enjoyable way to support Hestercombe is simply to visit. Every penny of an entry ticket purchased, souvenir bought and scone scoffed contributes directly towards the continuing development of Hestercombe. Go to our Your Visit page to find out more about our opening times and entry prices, or our What’s On page for events, exhibitions, talks and workshops on offer to visitors the whole year round.
Membership at Hestercombe
Join today and enjoy unlimited access to Hestercombe for a whole year
Described as “one of the top twenty gardens to visit in the country”, Hestercombe is always beautiful throughout the year. Join today and enjoy unlimited access, with prices from £48 per year.
Your membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Hestercombe Gardens for a year from date of joining for the Member, guests and children according to membership type
- Half price entry for visitors accompanied by a Member of Hestercombe (one visitor per member)
- Two members’ newsletters per year & regular email bulletins
- Discounts on tickets to selected events at Hestercombe
- Half price entry to our partner attractions: Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, Forde Abbey Gardens, The Bishop’s Palace, Wells, and The Garden House.
Give a Gift of Membership to friends and family and they too can enjoy all the benefits of membership.
Upgrade your ticket
Visit Hestercombe and upgrade your ticket to an annual membership for just the difference in cost.