New Member Offer
Save 25% on your first year of membership when you sign up to Direct Debit.
Quote NEWMEMBER25 on direct debit form to redeem.
Available for new members only who sign up to pay by Direct Debit. Join Hestercombe as a new member and receive 25% off for the first year. Valid for Direct Debit memberships only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, for existing members or for members who have cancelled within the last 12 months.
*To pay by annual or monthly Direct Debit please download the form below or contact us and we will send you a form to complete and return.
**Children under 4 enter FREE.
Why become a member?
Described as “one of the top twenty gardens to visit in the country”, Hestercombe is always beautiful throughout the year. Join today and enjoy great value: unlimited access to Hestercombe, with prices from £4.21 per month.
The Hestercombe Gardens Trust charity was established in 1997 to oversee the restoration, maintenance, and development of the gardens and to protect them for future generations. By becoming a Member of Hestercombe, you will be directly contributing towards this valuable work.
Your membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Hestercombe Gardens, House and Gallery for a year from date of joining
- Half price entry for visitors accompanied by a Hestercombe member (one visitor per member)
- Free children's trails available throughout the year
- Special members’ discounts on many of our events throughout the year
- Our 'members first approach' with members receiving 24 hours priority booking for our most popular events, such as Mother's Day, The Bampfylde Lecture, workshops and most importantly, our winter events such as the Christmas Market, Father Christmas and ILLUMINATE.
- Full colour newsletters and ‘What’s On’ emails to keep you up to date with news and events
- Half price entry to our splendid partner attractions: Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, Forde Abbey Gardens (half price garden entry only), The Bishop’s Palace Wells, The Garden House, Dartington Trust Gardens, Kilver Court and Gardens and Exmoor Zoo.
Give the Gift of Membership to friends and family and they too can enjoy all the benefits of membership.
Upgrade your ticket
Visit Hestercombe and upgrade your ticket to an annual membership for just the difference in cost.
Paying by Direct Debit
Direct Debit is an easy and convenient way to pay for your Hestercombe membership. If all of our members paid by Direct Debit we could save time and money in administration, leaving more to go towards the restoration and development of our historic gardens!
To pay by Direct Debit, please download and return the Membership Form here.
View our Membership Terms & Conditions for further information, or for administrative queries contact our Membership Secretary on 01823 414184
|Type of Membership
1 adult member
2 adult members
Family (1 adult)**
1 adult member plus 5 children/grandchildren U16. One card covers the family
Family (2 adults)**
2 adult members plus 5 children/grandchildren U16. Two cards cover the family
Add A Guest
Enjoy Hestercombe with friends or family – entry with Member only
The Gift of Membership
Why not give the Gift of Membership to friends and family and they too can enjoy all the benefits of membership with you? Call us on 01823 413923 or email our Membership team and we can arrange to post the membership pack to you or to the person for whom you have purchased this useful gift!
Your best friend… for just £15 your dog can become a ‘Hestercombe Best Friend for Life’. He or she will receive an attractive brass tag with their unique membership number and our logo plus a certificate of membership. A great gift idea!
Give your employees a treat and help improve their wellbeing by taking out a corporate membership at Hestercombe, with unlimited access to the 50 acres of beautiful gardens.
Discounted rates are on offer for employee numbers of any size, and invoicing is available for payment.
Find out how you could offer this benefit to your team by contacting our Membership team.