Join today and enjoy the key to Hestercombe for a whole year…
- Give the gift of membership to a relative, friend, or even to treat yourself – it has never been easier to be part of something really special right on your doorstep!
- Visit all year round to experience each season at Hestercombe. Whether for a quiet walk in the gardens, one of our many fun events, a visit to see the latest gallery exhibition or a chat over a warming drink or delicious meal in the restaurant you can come as many times as you like over the year.
- Described as “one of the top twenty gardens to visit in the country”, Hestercombe is always beautiful throughout the year.
- Free access to Hestercombe Gardens & Gallery for a year from date of joining for the member, guests and children according to membership type.
- Half price entry for visitors accompanied by a member of Hestercombe (one visitor per member).
- Full colour newsletters & Enews bulletins to keep up with the latest Hestercombe news and events.
- Half price adult entry to our partner attractions: Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, Forde Abbey Gardens, the Bishop’s Palace Wells and Kilver Court.
- 25% discount on the West Somerset Railway
The Hestercombe Gardens Trust charity was established in 1997 to oversee the restoration, maintenance and development of the gardens and to protect them for future generations. By becoming a Member of Hestercombe, you will be directly contributing towards this valuable work.
Upgrade your membership by becoming a Friend, Patron or Benefactor
If you’d like to become more involved and contribute to Hestercombe’s future, there are a number of ways you can develop your membership. By becoming a Friend, Patron or Benefactor you’ll play a vital and rewarding role in supporting Hestercombe for future generations and you’ll also get the opportunity to take part in exclusive behind-the-scenes visits and tours, together with special and select events. To find out more and decide which membership upgrade would suit you best, click here.
Give the Gift of Membership!
Why not give the Gift of Membership to friends and family and they too can enjoy all the benefits of membership? For the person who seems to have everything, this could be just the thing. Ring us and we can arrange to post the membership pack to you or to the person for whom you have purchased this wonderful gift! And for a bit of fun, for your best friend… For just £15 your dog can become a ‘Hestercombe Best Friend for Life’. He or she will receive an attractive brass tag with their unique membership number and our logo plus a certificate of membership. A great gift idea! Call us on 01823 413923
Paying by Direct Debit
Direct Debit is an easy and convenient way to pay for your Hestercombe membership. With Direct Debit your subscription comes out of your bank automatically and there’s no need to contact us to pay. It only takes a few minutes to set up a Direct Debit – we will do the rest. If all our members paid by Direct Debit we could save time and money in administration, meaning more money will go towards the restoration and development of these historic and important gardens. If you wish to pay for your membership by Direct Debit and claim your 25% introductory discount, please download, complete and return the Membership Form. Unfortunately, we are not able to set up direct debit payments online.
View our Membership Terms & Conditions For information or administrative queries, contact our Membership Secretary on 01823 414184
Explore all year round with Hestercombe membership…