Membership at Hestercombe
Reopening Hestercombe: a message for all Members
We are delighted to be able to welcome our members back to Hestercombe – we have missed you all. Please use the ‘Book your visit’ button below to secure your timed slot. It is essential that you read our full opening information before you book your visit.
Each Friday we will open bookings for the following Wednesday to Sunday period (we will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays). In order to ensure that as many members as possible can enjoy Hestercombe, please do not book more than one slot per week.
Important information about your visit
- In order to visit, you must have pre-booked a timed slot by 5pm on the day before you intend to visit. If you arrive without pre-booking a slot then you will be turned away.
- You must also bring your booking confirmation (including your booking reference number) on your phone, or as a print-out. If you do not receive a booking confirmation email when you have completed your online booking, then please check your junk folder, and contact email@example.com if you still cannot find it. We can then confirm whether you have successfully booked your slot.
- Please do not call us to make your reservation – booking can only be made online.
- Bookings will close at 5pm each day for visits the following day. This is so that we can adequately prepare the site for our guests.
- Bookings are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
Book your visit now
Join today and enjoy unlimited access to Hestercombe for a whole year
Described as “one of the top twenty gardens to visit in the country”, Hestercombe is always beautiful throughout the year. Join today and enjoy unlimited access to Hestercombe, with prices from £3.29 per month – equivalent to only 76p per week.
Your membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Hestercombe Gardens, House and Gallery for a year from date of joining
- Half price entry for visitors accompanied by a Hestercombe member (one visitor per member)
- Special members’ discounts on many of our events throughout the year
- Full colour newsletters and ‘What’s On’ emails to keep you up to date with news and events
- Half price entry to our splendid partner attractions: Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, Forde Abbey Gardens, The Bishop’s Palace, Wells and Kilver Court.
Give a Gift of Membership to friends and family and they too can enjoy all the benefits of membership.
Upgrade your ticket
Visit Hestercombe and upgrade your ticket to an annual membership for just the difference in cost.
Example: pay £13.30 for adult entry, and upgrade to full adult single membership for an extra £26.20 (£2.18 by monthly Direct Debit). The upgrade must be made during the day of your visit.
Prices as of 1 December 2019.
*To pay by annual or monthly Direct Debit please download, complete and return the Membership Form below **Children under 5 enter FREE. Prices correct from 1 December 2019
Upgrade your membership by becoming a Friend, Patron or Benefactor
If you’d like to become more involved and contribute to Hestercombe’s future, there are a number of ways you can develop your membership. By becoming a Friend, Patron or Benefactor you’ll play a vital and rewarding role in supporting Hestercombe for future generations and you’ll also get the opportunity to take part in exclusive behind-the-scenes visits and tours, together with special and select events.
Find out more and decide which membership upgrade would suit you best.
Give the Gift of Membership!
Why not give the Gift of Membership to friends and family and they too can enjoy all the benefits of membership? For the person who seems to have everything, this could be just the thing. Ring us and we can arrange to post the membership pack to you or to the person for whom you have purchased this wonderful gift!
Your best friend… for just £15 your dog can become a ‘Hestercombe Best Friend for Life’. He or she will receive an attractive brass tag with their unique membership number and our logo plus a certificate of membership. A great gift idea! Call us on 01823 413923
Paying by Direct Debit
Direct Debit is an easy and convenient way to pay for your Hestercombe membership. With Direct Debit your subscription comes out of your bank automatically and there’s no need to contact us to pay. It only takes a few minutes to set up a Direct Debit – we will do the rest. If all our members paid by Direct Debit we could save time and money in administration, meaning more money will go towards the restoration and development of these historic and important gardens.
If you wish to pay for your membership by Direct Debit, please download, complete and return the Membership Form. Unfortunately, we are not yet able to set up direct debit payments online.
View our Membership Terms & Conditions For information or administrative queries, contact our Membership Secretary on 01823 414184