This event has ended
Experience a taste of the garden and connect with nature to make your very own ecosystem in a jar in our brand-new Terrarium Workshop.
You will join our workshop leader Lucy to learn about these incredible self-sustaining ecosystems, layering coconut coir, moss, charcoal and foliage in a jar measuring 25cmx19cm.
Terrariums make lovely handmade gifts and are a great statement piece for the home to brighten up any room.
We provide all the materials you need and light refreshments. The perfect gift for someone you love, or a fun and creative day out for yourself.
Dates & Times
- Friday 25th March : 10:30 - 1pm
- Saturday 26th March : 10:30 - 1pm
Tickets & Prices
Hestercombe members: £40 per person
Non-members: £50 per person
Includes all materials, light refreshments and garden admission. Book on the Hestercombe website or by calling the Visitor Reception on 01823 413923.
Membership at Hestercombe
Join today and enjoy unlimited access to Hestercombe for a whole year
Described as “one of the top twenty gardens to visit in the country”, Hestercombe is always beautiful throughout the year. Join today and enjoy unlimited access, with prices from £44.50 per year.
Your membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Hestercombe Gardens for a year from date of joining for the Member, guests and children according to membership type
- Half price entry for visitors accompanied by a Member of Hestercombe (one visitor per member)
- Two full colour members’ newsletters per year & regular email bulletins
- Discounts on tickets to selected events at Hestercombe
- Half price entry to our partner attractions: Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, Forde Abbey Gardens, The Bishop’s Palace, Wells, and The Garden House.
Give a Gift of Membership to friends and family and they too can enjoy all the benefits of membership.
Upgrade your ticket
Visit Hestercombe and upgrade your ticket to an annual membership for just the difference in cost.
Event LocationHestercombe Gardens