Hestercombe is conveniently situated just 15 minutes from junction 25 of the M5 and only a few miles outside of Taunton town centre. The route is marked out with brown daisy signs from the motorway all the way to Cheddon Fitzpaine.
*Road closure notice: the road to Hestercombe from Lyngford Lane through Cheddon Fitzpaine is now closed until Saturday 31st October, due to Wessex Water works. A diversion via Kingston is in place*.
Upon following the sign from Cheddon Fitzpaine, stay on the main road until you reach Hestercombe Gardens. Do not take a turn onto Hestercombe Road as this will take you to the farm and not to Hestercombe Gardens.
Use the postcode TA2 8LQ for Sat Nav.
Directions from Junction 25 off the M5:
- Depart M5 towards A358 Taunton/Honiton/Yeovil/Weymouth
- Take A358 to Taunton (& Minehead)
- Follow to Taunton – see Sainsburys and B&Q on your right
- Continue on A358 (Toneway) for Taunton – See Creech Castle on your right
- At roundabout see Wickes’ Superstore and take 3rd Exit onto A358 (Obridge Viaduct) – a flyover road
- Take first exit left at little roundaboout onto A358 (Priorswood Road)
- Bear LEFT (South-West) on to A3038 – and immediately RIGHT to go around the block to get onto Cheddon Road
- Follow Cheddon Road – do not come off it – see landmarks such as the Co-Op and Costcutters, Taunton Academy and Wellsprings Sport Centre – all on your left at varying intervals
- Bear left onto Lyngford Lane – go through Village of Cheddon Fitzpaine (Rowford) with the little Primary School on your left
- Bear left up Pitchers Hill for 0.4 miles and see HESTERCOMBE GARDENS sign at the entrance – righthand side of the road.
We are very easy to find and only 15 minutes from the Motorway!
Public Transport Information
The nearest railway station is Taunton. Taxi ranks are sited at the railway station and in the town centre near to the bus and coach station. Virgin, Great Western & Wales and West services serve Taunton and National Express coaches stop at Castle Green in the town centre.