*Please note: use the postcode TA2 8LQ for Sat Nav*
What 3 Words address: ///fancy.arena.tanks
The route is marked out with brown daisy signs from the motorway all the way to Cheddon Fitzpaine.
Upon following the sign from Cheddon Fitzpaine, stay on the main road until you reach Hestercombe Gardens. Do not take a turn onto Hestercombe Road as this will take you to the farm and not to Hestercombe Gardens.
Directions from the M5, Junction 25
- Depart M5 towards A358 Taunton/Honiton/Yeovil/Weymouth
- Take A358 to Taunton (& Minehead) - follow the brown daisy signs
- Follow to Taunton – see Sainsbury's and B&Q on your right
- Continue on A358 (Toneway) for Taunton – See Creech Castle on your right
- At roundabout see Wickes’ Superstore and take 3rd Exit onto A358 (Obridge Viaduct) – a flyover road
- Take the first exit left at the little roundabout onto A358 (Priorswood Road)
- Bear LEFT (South-West) on to A3038 and immediately RIGHT to go around the block to get onto Cheddon Road
- Follow Cheddon Road – do not come off it – see landmarks such as the Co-Op and Costcutters, Taunton Academy and Wellsprings Sports Centre – all on your left at varying intervals
- Bear left onto Lyngford Lane – go through Village of Cheddon Fitzpaine (Rowford) with the little Primary School on your left
- Bear left up Pitchers Hill for 0.4 miles and see Hestercombe Gardens sign at the entrance – right hand side of the road.
We're very easy to find and only 10 minutes from the motorway.
Public Transport Information
The nearest railway station is Taunton. Taxi ranks are sited at the railway station and in the town centre near to the bus and coach station. Virgin, Great Western & Wales and West services serve Taunton and National Express coaches stop at Castle Green in the town centre.
You can also pre-book taxis - the following taxi companies are all known to offer accessible services (they have no affiliation with Hestercombe):
TLC Taxis: 01823 44 44 44
Taunton Taxi Services: 01823 248248
A1 Ace Taxis: 01823 332211
We're suitable for access by large coaches, minibuses and cars.