Hestercombe welcomes groups to come to Hestercombe to explore, learn and relax while they enjoy the peace and tranquillity just 5.9 miles from Junction 25 on the M5.
Voted in the Top 50 Coach-Friendly UK Attractions, Hestercombe has fantastic facilities wonderful gardens to learn about, walk through and enjoy; a contemporary art gallery with a series of changing exhibitions; a second-hand book shop; plus two fantastic eateries whether a pot of tea and slice of cake in the Stables Cafe or three-course fine dining in the Column Room Restaurant, we’ve got something to suit every palate.
We invite you to take the day exploring everything Hestercombe has to offer - it’s so easy to while away the hours with the beautiful scenery and fascinating history.
If you’d prefer more structure to your visit, we can provide the following or we are happy to work with you to provide a bespoke package for your group:
- Meet and greet for groups.
- Designated room for your morning tea & coffee or buffet lunch.
- A tour of the gardens with an experienced tour guide to learn about the history and restoration of Hestercombe.
Group information and facilities:
- Special rates for groups
- Tour guides available, contact us for prices and availability
- A beautiful and convenient location with ample free parking
- Easy, convenient lunch or tea stop – great free facilities, including a bright and airy courtyard and a separate picnic area
- Full disabled access to the courtyard and partial disabled access through the gardens. A Tramper mobility scooter is available.
- Gardens Shop and Plant Centre
- A lunch voucher for the coach driver and guide
- Free coach/car parking
- £9.60 per person for parties of 15 or more.
- These discounted rates apply provided that the group is prebooked and pays with one single payment.
Contact us now for an information pack and to discuss your booking T: 01823 413923 E: email@example.com