Following the Government’s announcement of the national lockdown, Hestercombe has been temporarily closed in order to protect our staff and visitors. Please see our Coronavirus updates page for more information.
Now closed until further notice: the Gardens, Stables Café & Bampfylde Hall Restaurant, Plant Centre, Hestercombe House: Gallery, Pop-Up Gift Shop & Secondhand Book Shop, and the Column Room Restaurant are all closed.
- Adult £13.30*
- Child (5 - 15 years) £6.65*
- Child (under 5 years) FREE
- Family Saver 1 1 adult & up to 3 children) £20.00*
- Family Saver 2 2 adults & up to 3 children) £33.00*
- Wheelchair User HALF PRICE**
- Admission for Tramper user HALF PRICE**
Tramper Mobility Scooter £6.00 (per 2 hour slot)
Ring ahead to book: 01823 413923 (payment required to secure booking). Tramper scheme operated by Countryside Mobility, non members of the scheme will be required to join for a fee of £2.50.
*Includes a voluntary donation of at least 10% to assist with the continuing restoration of Hestercombe. If you donate and are a UK tax payer, it makes our whole payment eligible for Gift Aid (see below). If you do not wish this to be included please let our Ticket Office team know.
**Please read our accessibility guide for further information to help you plan your visit. Tickets for wheelchair and tramper users are only available to purchase on the day of your visit.
If you’ve visited Hestercombe recently, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Please take a minute or two to share your feedback in our quick survey and help guide our future.
If you are a UK taxpayer and you make a Gift Aid donation when you enter of 10% more than the admission price, the government will give the Hestercombe Gardens Trust an extra 25% of the full admission price. If you do not wish to make the donation, then please advise our ticket staff accordingly. Admission prices without a donation are: Adult £12.00; Child £6.00; Family Savers £18.00 and £30.00.
Donate to us just by shopping online
Do you shop online at John Lewis, Amazon, eBay, Argos, Expedia, booking.com, Tesco or Sainsbury’s? By signing up to Give As You Live you can earn us charitable donations at no extra cost to yourself, and help us restore Hestercombe’s estate for the benefit of future generations.
Purchase a Hestercombe gift voucher for a loved on to spend on gardens admission, food and drink in the Stables Cafe, gifts in the gift shop, or plants from the plant centre.
Other things you should know
- Ample FREE parking
- We’re dog friendly: dogs on short leads are welcome in the gardens, shop, plant centre and Stables Café
- Check our What’s On page to see what’s going on at Hestercombe when you visit
Join today and enjoy unlimited access to Hestercombe for a whole year
Described as “one of the top twenty gardens to visit in the country”, Hestercombe is always beautiful throughout the year. Join today and enjoy unlimited access, with prices from £39.50 per year..
Your membership includes:
- Unlimited access to Hestercombe Gardens for a year from date of joining for the Member, guests and children according to membership type
- Half price entry for visitors accompanied by a Member of Hestercombe (one visitor per member)
- Three full colour members’ newsletters per year & regular email bulletins
- Half price entry to our partner attractions: Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, Forde Abbey Gardens, The Bishop’s Palace, Wells and Kilver Court.
Give a Gift of Membership to friends and family and they too can enjoy all the benefits of membership.
Upgrade your ticket
Visit Hestercombe and upgrade your ticket to an annual membership for just the difference in cost.
Example: pay £13.30 for adult entry, and upgrade to full adult single membership for £26.20 (only £2.18 per month via monthly Direct Debit). The upgrade must be made during the day of your visit.
Prices as of 1 December 2019.