Hestercombe is an independent charity, all proceeds from garden admission, the shop, cafe, and events go directly towards the continued maintenance, restoration and development of Hestercombe.
- Adult £11.80*
- Child (5 - 15 years) £5.90*
- Child (under 5 years) FREE
- Family Saver 1 1 adult & up to 3 children) £17.70*
- Family Saver 2 2 adults & up to 3 children) £29.50*
- Wheelchair User HALF PRICE**
- Admission for Tramper user HALF PRICE**
FREE entry to the Stables Cafe, Gardens Shop, Plant Centre and under 7’s play area
Tramper Mobility Scooter £5.00 (per 2 hour slot)**
Ring ahead to book: 01823 413923 (payment required to secure booking). Tramper scheme operated by Countryside Mobility, non members of the scheme will be required to join for a fee of £2.50.
Hestercombe is open all year round, except Christmas Day.
10am – 6pm, last entry at 5pm (4pm in Winter)
House: Gallery & Secondhand Book Shop
11am – 5pm (4pm in Winter)
The Column Room Restaurant (Wed – Sun)
12 – 5pm (4pm in Winter)
The Stables Cafe
10am – 5.30pm (5pm in Winter)
Gardens Shop & Plant Centre
10am – 5.30pm (5pm in Winter)
**On the Guide Map, we have marked routes suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs. Due to some areas of the gardens having steps and being inaccessible, the admission price for wheelchair is reflective of the access available. See the all ability access route in yellow on our guide map here. To see how much of the gardens you can access on our Tramper Mobility Scooter, click here. Read our accessibility advice here.
If you’ve visited Hestercombe recently, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Please take a minute or two to share your feedback in our quick survey here and help guide our future.
If you are a UK taxpayer and you make a Gift Aid donation when you enter of 10% more than the admission price, the government will give the
Hestercombe Gardens Trust an extra 25% of the full admission price. If you do not wish to make the donation, then please advise our ticket staff accordingly. Admission prices without a donation are: Adult £10.70; Child £5.35; Family Savers £16.05 and £26.80.
Other things you should know
- Ample FREE parking
- Dogs on leads are welcome in the gardens, shop, plant centre and Stables Café.
- Check our What’s On page to see what is going on at Hestercombe when you visit
Groups and Tours
Groups and tours very welcome, contact us on 01823 413923 for more details or email: email@example.com
Membership - real value to you and an enormous help to us:
Join today and enjoy the key to Hestercombe for a whole year, prices from £35.50/year. See our Membership Page for full details.
- Free access to Hestercombe Gardens for a year from date of joining for the Member, guests and children according to membership type.
- Half price entry for visitors accompanied by a Member of Hestercombe (one visitor per member)
- Full colour newsletters & ENews bulletins
- Half price entry to our partner attractions Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, Forde Abbey Gardens, the Bishop’s Palace, Wells and Kilver Court
- 25% off the West Somerset Railway
Give a Gift of Membership to friends and family and they too can enjoy all the benefits of membership.